1. HZS35/2HZS35 Concrete Mixing Plant Introduction
HZS35/2HZS35 concrete mixing station is also called simple HZS35 mixing station. HZS35 concrete mixing station can be composed of twin-shaft mixer, batching machine and related equipment. It can mix stiff concrete, light aggregate concrete and mortars. It is a high efficiency engineering mixing station.
The HZS35 mixing plant uses a concrete mixer with a discharge capacity of 0.75 m³ (JS750 twin-shaft compulsory mixer) with a cycle time of 72 seconds.
According to the actual needs of customers, the theoretical productivity of HZS35 concrete mixing plant is 35 m³/h, and the theoretical productivity of 2HZS35 concrete mixing plant is 70 m³/h.
2. Use of HZS35/2HZS35 Concrete Mixing Plant
HZS35 engineering concrete mixing plant is widely used in field construction projects such as highways, bridges, power stations and dam construction projects. It can be used with dump trucks and mixer trucks. It can also be modified according to the special requirements of users. The concrete mixer mainframe can be used not only for concrete construction projects but also for individual use as a supporting host for the mixing plant.
3. Main features of HZS35/2HZS35 Concrete Mixing Plant
1) The modular structure is very convenient for installation and relocation.
2) JS750 double-shaft forced concrete mixer guarantee the mixing quality and high working efficiency.
3) Module PLD1200 aggregate batcher is accurate in measurement and is more efficient at work.
4) Powder, water and admixture are all measured by electronic scale, ensuring high precision.
5) The water siphon pump increases the flow rates and spray evenly.
6) The electrical control system is equipped with imported components and its performance proves reliable. It can be manually and automatically controlled and easy to operate.
4. Technical Specification：
Our products are widely used in construction, highway, metallurgy, mining, building materials, chemical, coal, electric power and other industries.
We provide customized models according to customer's actual needs
1) We provide scientific equipment selection services;
2) Scientific and reasonable site planning, providing equipment plans and drawings.