China National Heavy Duty Truck HOWO 14m³,15m³ Concrete Mixer Truck can be customized.
The advantages of our mixer truck are as follows:
The mixing drum, the blade are made of high-strength wear-resistant materials. In the tank manufacturing process, advanced welding technology is adopted to effectively eliminate the problem of tank eccentricity.
Through advanced mixing and smooth simulation experiments, the mixer truck adopts variable angle logarithmic spiral mixing blades, and cooperates with the mixer and the flow hole to solve the problem of stirring separation and accumulation.
Adopted heightening and extended blade. In the case of steep slopes, the load capacity of the same type of vehicle is up to 1 cubic meter, and the volume utilization rate is increased by 10%.
The discharge speed is fast. The optimized blade helix angle increases the flow rate of concrete in the tank and achieves a discharge of ≥ 3 cubic meters per minute, which is at the leading level in the industry.
The metal bolts and fixed pipes of the whole car are equipped with gold-plated anti-rust materials as standard, and the rear seat and the auxiliary beams are in split design to avoid crack at the junction of the rear seat and the auxiliary beam.
After the paint has been polished, pickled and shot-peened, it enhances the strength, hardness and adhesion to the iron plate, avoiding large-scale rust stains and paint falling off in short-term use.
Concrete Mixer Truck Instruction:
1. Place the mixer handle in the "stop" position before starting the concrete mixer truck.
2. After starting the engine, the mixing drum should be rotated at low speed for about 10 minutes to allow the hydraulic oil temperature to rise above 20 °C to work.
3. Before loading concrete mixer, mixing drum should be should be reversed, and the water and debris should be discharged to ensure the quality of the concrete.
4. When transporting concrete, the concrete mixer truck should ensure that the bucket is placed firmly to prevent swinging due to looseness, so as not to injure pedestrians or affect the normal operation of other vehicles on road.
5. When the mixer truck transports the mixed concrete, the speed of the mixing drum is 2-10 r/min. During the transportation process, the speed of the mixing drum on the flat road surface is guaranteed to be 2-3 r/min. When driving on the road whose slope is greater than 50 degree or uneven road, we suggest to stop the stirring and rotating process, and then restart the process after the road condition is improved.
6. The time required to transport the concrete by the mixer truck must not exceed the time specified by the mixing station. On the way to transport concrete, the mixing drum should not stop for a long time to prevent segregation of concrete. The driver should observe the concrete situation from time to time, and notify the dispatching room in time for the abnormality.
7. When there is concrete in the mixer truck, the stay time on the site shall not exceed one hour. If the timeout expires, the person in charge of the site shall be required to promptly handle it.
8. The concrete slump of the mixer truck shall not be less than 8cm. When the temperature is high, the concrete must be discharged for more than 2 hours. In rainy days, it should not exceed 2.5 hours.
9. Before discharging the concrete, the mixing drum should be rotated at 10-12 r/min for 1 minute.
10. Immediately flush the feeding part, the discharge hopper and the discharge part with hose to remove the dirt and remaining concrete adhering to the body after the concrete mixer truck has finished discharging. And then filling the mixing drum with 150- 200L clear water and rotating the mixing drum slowly to clean the inner wall and prevent debris from sticking to the wall and blade. And pull out water before loading the concrete again.
11. In the process of transporting, the engine speed should be in the range of 1000-1400 rpm in order to maximize the torque of the engine.The speed of the vehicle must not exceed 40km/h to ensure safe driving.
12. After the cement mixer has finished working, the inside of the mixing drum and the body should be cleaned, and the remaining concrete should not be left in the cylinder.
13. Avoid idling the pump and do not use it for more than 15 minutes in continuous use.
14. The water volume of the concrete mixer tank should be kept full for emergency use. In the winter, the water in the tank, pump, pipe and mixing drum should be drained, and the car should be parked in a sunny place without water to avoid freezing the machinery.
15. The mixer truck should be installed with insulation jacket and antifreeze in winter. Replace the fuel mark according to weather changes to ensure the normal use of the machine.
16. The hydraulic drive section of the cement mixer should be inspected and repaired while the engine and hydraulic pump are stopped.